We are committed to consistent professional service and exceptional client communication. You will be assigned a Client Representative - an experienced landscape professional to perform as an extension of your team.
Your Client Representative will routinely evaluate your landscape to help with budgeting and planning so you may realize your landscape dream. All landscape and irrigation services are supervised by a graduate Horticulturist and licensed Irrigator to ensure all services are being delivered with the most up-to-date horticultural practices. Below are a few key responsibilities of your Client Representative:
- Frequent inspection and monitoring of your landscape
- Clear and concise communication
- Available for site walks and inspections to review landscape
- Perform a horticultural assessment to evaluate liability and risk, efficiency, and visual appeal of the landscaping
- Provide a written report detailing recommendations from the horticultural assessment